Monday, April 26, 2010

Weekend wrap up.

I had such a busy weekend! On Saturday I got to go to the Brooklyn Brewery. While riding my bike from Queens to Brooklyn I saw a cool photo op. I stopped to take my camera out of the bag and plop....my camera fell straight to the ground! My worst nightmare! No camera. I am taking it to get fixed tomorrow morning! If you haven't ever been to the Brooklyn Brewery, I strongly suggest you go! It's cheap and fun and right across from a great vintage store! Just don;t try to take a picture while riding your bike over the Pulaski Bridge!

On Sunday my boyfriend and I took part in the Lincoln Tunnel 5K! As gross as waking up at 7am on a Sunday morning to run in the rain sounds, it was actually a lot of fun and it's all for a good cause! I wish I had some pics to show you guys.

Last night I finally got a chance to break in my new sewing machine. I made a dish towel...no big deal I know. I am going to try and tackle something a little more fun tonight and get pics up as soon as possible!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you finally connected with your sewing machine! Nannie and I may have a project for you! Will tell you about it next time we talk. JudsS

    ReplyDelete