Monday, April 19, 2010

Hurry up mail!


What a whirlwind weekend! I ordered a new sewing machine. Unfortunately the mail system in my neighborhood is not the best and after many trips to the post office, my sewing machine is STILL not in my hands...yet!

I can't wait to make a bunch of goodies. It has been years since I have used a sewing machine so getting back into it will be so much fun!


I did get a lot of bike riding in this weekend. I'm so glad I'm putting that bike to use! I will be frequenting the park much more this spring/summer.
I finally started on my scrapbook album for Chris' & my cruise last February...pictures coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. Kristy,
    I bought some great new patterned paper with a sewing mavchine/dress patern motif. If you take some pictures of your new machine (when you get it) and send them to me, I'll make you a layout! Or maybe I'll just pass on the paper so you can do the layout!
    Also put aside some great summer paper that you can use in your cruise scrapbook. JudsS

    ReplyDelete